Join Our Team开心彩票最新版下载,开心彩票网址是多少,开心彩票网址
Stone Bond Technologies is growing, which means we have more and more opportunities for career growth. We’re eager to show you all we have to offer and we are always on the search for new talent. ?If you have what it takes… passion, intelligence and a good sense of humor, this will be an amazing?opportunity, providing tremendous growth as well. We pay well above others for results.?Please email your resume and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Senior .Net Developer开心彩票最新版下载,开心彩票网址是多少,开心彩票网址
As a senior .Net Software Engineer you will be working with our product development team on our flagship product, Enterprise Enabler? as well as with our customers to implement product features. You will exercise your creativity along with your technical skills to contribute to the design, architecture, and development of new features and enhancements for the product. ?Customers will look to you to help in the implementation of Enterprise Enabler for their integration needs, and you may be training their teams on the use of the product. The nature of the product, which is enterprise integration, brings the opportunity to work with a wide range of communication and data standards, enterprise and line of business applications, databases, and electronic instruments. Big Data, Cloud computing, SaaS, Mobile, Data Virtualization, and many other new platforms and models are at the forefront of our development initiatives.
You must be able to work independently, and also in a team environment. You must be familiar with the software development life cycle, as you will be participating in all phases, including coding, testing, debugging, documentation, modifications, and how-to videos. This is a dynamic environment where you will be responsible for key technical phases of development, including technical UI design, code development, and unit testing. Strong performance in this role will position you for career growth and additional responsibilities quickly in this fast-growing company.
- Manage various project related activities including requirement analysis, design, documentation, and product development
- Coordinate with technology partners and offshore team
- Help customers implement Enterprise Enabler solutions
- Research, understand, and develop using new technologies and standards as needed
- Become a knowledgeable user of Enterprise Enabler
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Interact with customers for support and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Graduate degree a plus
- 7-10 years of professional experience working as a software developer
- 5+ years’ experience in Windows .NET platform (.NET, C#, VB.NET)
- Knowledge in C#, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, design patterns, etc.
- Proficient in Windows OS environment
- Agile/Scrum process and behavior driven development or domain driven development
- Aptitude and willingness to work with variety of newer emerging technologies/tools as opportunities demand
- Proficient with Team Foundation Server 2013, Visual Studio 2012/2013, .NET 4.5, XML and SQL Server 2012
- Experience with the following technologies is required.
- Client-server architecture
- Web services
- Working with customers on services projects
- Data Integration, Data Ware Housing, Big Data
- SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cloud, NoSQL
- Desirable skills:
- Linux environment experience
- SAP, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Testing and Automation Experience
- Change Configuration Management
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities in managing tasks and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid time management
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Enthusiasm, dependability, and strong work ethic
- Initiative and desire to advance
We are expanding our team to keep incorporating the latest technologies into our product. We are searching for the best of the best, who want to keep up with all the new trends and technologies. If you want to continue learning new things, help implement them, and work on your table tennis skills, let us know. We want you on our team!
Compensation: Competitive-commensurate with experience
General Location: Houston
Send resumes to: email@example.com?